Webinar - A Secret to Better Performance Management
Webinar Date: 11th May Time: 3 PM to 4 PM
The Webinar aims to provide you an introduction to SAP SuccessFactors – Performance Management Solution which can help you to:
- ensure constant alignment between strategy and goals
- support the execution of your business strategy
- continuously improve workforce performance
- accurately evaluate and recognize top talent
- drive employee engagement and continuous feedback
- define and measure qualitative KPI’s
- integrate with business goals
- help in millennial readiness
- identify top and bottom performers based on their individual competencies with Team Rater and Team Overview
- eliminate writer’s block and provide more meaningful feedback with Writing Assistant and Coaching Advisor
- keep managers up to date on activities they are working on specific to goals, what their priorities are and the progress they are making
- request and share real-time feedback from peers on achievements
- capture live summary of achievements to discuss during one-on-ones and more easily prepare for the more formal performance assessment
- track team’s progress against goals, ensure they are working on what matters, and easily provide actionable feedback
- access activities, achievements and feedback to hold more effective performance check-ins when meeting face-to-face with employees
- share simple coaching, placing emphasis on what employees have done well and what they can do to improve their future performance
Who Should Attend?
Company Directors, HR Leaders, Chief Human Resources Officer, HR Managers and Business Owners, Manager HR.
The employees are the Heartbeat of an organization, it’s important to engage and align employees goals for achieving the organizational objective.
The secret is to create a better performance process which motivates employees, provides transparency, and increases engagement to assess the progress at regular intervals.
How can we help you?
A5E has experienced consultants which provide advise on better Performance Management and helps you to streamline the performance management process with SAP SuccessFactors which can be implemented in less than 21days and is affordable for small and medium companies.
A consultant approach helps you draft an effective performance management process which is enabled with world’s leading technology solution.
We partner with organizations throughout the process and provide implementation and support with our SAP SuccessFactors certified consultants.
Making the process simple for Performance Appraisal by Continuous Performance Management(CPM)
Companies are putting so much efforts to make Continuous Performance Management successful for many years. However, managers were rarely taken it seriously, held accountable or recognized for engaging in on-going discussions. I agree that Managers have so much commitment and involvement in all other activities like productivity, profitability etc., to move forward and neglect resource development for long run. In contrast, a continuous performance management embraces processes that encourage more frequent feedback conversations and proactive discussions about development in all respect.
Source : Continuous Performance Management
Appraisals: Companies across sectors on what they did to make performance appraisal a win-win process
Most employees dread appraisals. Not fair, not frequent enough, no proper feedback, no career plan are just some of the criticisms that are levelled at the annual performance review exercise. A bunch of leading companies though have tried to work their way around these challenges, and come up with practices that employees take in a much better way. How companies across sectors to weigh in on what they did to make their performance appraisal a win-win process.