Experience: 4+ Years
- SA PI Development Consultant will be responsible for enhancing, maintaining and supporting the SAP design and development process by developing new programs, resolving defects, providing assistance in solving end user problems, answering development-related questions, and testing/validating development effort.
- Ability to independently contribute ideas and recommendations to the continuous improvement process of the ERP team.
- Work with business partners, customers, suppliers, and 3rd party partners to analyze their data requirements and transaction/message specifications.
- Perform troubleshooting, analysis, problem solving, exception handling, and re-processing as necessary to ensure reliable operations and business efficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Provides production support for the SAP PI application.
- Hands-on experience in File, IDOC, SOAP, JDBC, MAIL, ABAP Proxies and RFC adapters.
- Experience in ALE/EDI/IDOCs Area.
- Responsible for understanding and coordinating with functional consultant before developing any interface.
- Responsible for writing the technical specification of all the interfaces.
- Development in Enterprise Services Repository.
- Configuration in Integration Builder.
- Having Knowledge of all the node functions.
- Responsible for coordinating when SIT and UAT is going on.
- Responsible for making any changes in interface.
- Modifies/develops production components and interfaces, troubleshooting in Mapping and Adapters connectivity.
- POS integration experience is added advantage