Our client, a global organization active in over 100 countries and employs approximately 35,000 people worldwide was facing unique challenges with changing dynamics of business. They were:
- Struggling to keep up with the demands of customers
- Experiencing rapid growth that was stretching business processes beyond their limits
- Too many assets under-utilized or ill maintained
- Unable quickly integrate the operations of a newly acquired company or service line
- Disparate systems and technologies making it difficult to get one view of the organization
A5E implemented a global single instance ERP, SAP consolidating 50+ Legacy Systems, rolling out the solution to 30+ Countries Roll-Out across 6 Continents helping them unify and streamline their process for finance, order to invoice, purchases and human capital management. The implementation was accomplished in two waves over the period of 16 months. A5E’s successful SAP implementation will enable its client to align their operations more effectively. The project activity included business blueprint, localization, development, testing, data migration, training, production go-live and support.
- SAP Implementation and Application Portfolio Rationalization enable Process Simplification & Standardization leading to high productivity.
- > 40% Cost Savings – On-Time – Making It Real