Following are the details of role :
Experience : 3-4 years
Location : Thane
– Creating Cloud based infrastructure within secure VPC (Virtual Private Cloud) within AWS. or Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
– Creating and maintaining scripts to spin up and spin down instances required for application on demand.
– Maintaining all the company followed security compliances like passwords, key rotation policies.
– Create various types of alerts(also refer as Pager Duty alerts) that monitor systems health and report any issues if they occur and when they happen SysOps team jump on the issues and resolve them by themselves or at least escalate to the right person.
– Cost savings/ Cost Optimization is huge part of their activities. They tag and monitor the running instances and anything that is not required to run they not only need to shut them down but also find the root cause why they were not terminated properly in the first place (process issue or software issue).
– Work with Development team to deploy newer version of software in Cloud.
– Optimize the environment to ensure maximum performance
– Identify potential issues on a given application deployment
– Identify performance bottlenecks and implement remedies
– Provision cloud resources and manage implementation automation
– Create backups for different services
– Manage backup and disaster recovery processes
– Implement and manage security policies
– Ensure data integrity and access controls when using the AWS platform.
– Leverage appropriate AWS services.