Following are the details of the role:
– Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours.
– Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
– Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
– Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
– Ensuring project deadlines are met.
– Determining project changes.
– Providing administrative support as needed.
– Undertaking project tasks as required.
– Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
– Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
– Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
– Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
– Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
– Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
– Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
– Ability to work on tight deadlines